Sometimes while calling your leads the error message “Call Failed” appears on your screen. You try again but get the same error and you wonder what is the reason of getting this error message. Fortunately, you can easily track this information in Warehouse-Calls.
Try to add the column “SIP code” in Warehouse-Calls. Every call has its own SIP code which is used for controlling communication sessions.
Below you can find the definition of each SIP code:
1xx = Informational SIP responses
- 180 Ringing - The Destination User Agent has received the INVITE message and is alerting the user of call.
- 183 Session Progress - This response may be used to send extra information for a call which is still being set up.
2xx = Success responses
- 200 OK - Shows that the request was successful and that both callee and caller have been connected.
4xx = Request failures
- 403 Forbidden - The server understood the request but is refusing to fulfil it.
- 404 Not Found - The server has definitive information that the user does not exist (User not found). Invalid Number
- 470 Consent Needed - The source of the request did not have the permission of the recipient to make such a request.
- 480 Temporarily Unavailable - Callee currently unavailable.
- 486 Busy Here - Callee is busy.
- 488 Not Acceptable Here - Some aspects of the session description of the Request-URI are not acceptable.
5xx = Server errors
- 500 Server Internal Error - The server could not fulfill the request due to some unexpected condition.
- 501 Not Implemented - The SIP request method is not implemented here.
- 502 Bad Gateway - The server, received an invalid response from a downstream server while trying to fulfill a request.
- 503 Service Unavailable - The server is in maintenance or is temporarily overloaded and cannot process the request.
- 504 Server Time-out - The server tried to access another server while trying to process a request, no timely response.
6xx = Global failures
- 600 Busy Everywhere - All possible destinations are busy.
- 603 Decline - Destination cannot/doesn’t wish to participate in the call, no alternative destinations.
- 604 Does Not Exist Anywhere - The server has authoritative information that the requested user does not exist anywhere.
- 606 Not Acceptable - The user's agent was contacted successfully but some aspects of the session description were not acceptable.
- 607 Unwanted - The called party did not want his call from the calling party. Future attempts from the calling party are likely to be similarly rejected.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.