In Adversus, you can create your own KPI's for the dashboard module.
1. Go to "Insights" and then "Dashboards" in the menu on the left.
2. If you go to Add widget and click on the widget:
And then create your KPI:
In here, you need first to give the KPI an appropriate name.
Afterward, you need to choose the source. You can choose the following sources:
- Leads, where you can look at leads, contacted at a specific time, with a specific status, etc.
- Calls, where you look at calls, made, duration, if the calls are answered, etc.
- Booking is where you look at bookings made (Only works with calendar users), and you can look at specific meeting status (Held, canceled) and specific calendar users.
- Sales, where you look at sales made (Only works if you have added products to your campaign) by specific users, time, price, etc.
- Sales lines (Only works if you have added products to your campaign) look at specific products associated with a sale if you sell more products in one sale.
- The activity is where you look at specific things agents do in the dialer. Example duration for a user's activities.
Once you've chosen the source, you need to look at the time you will look at. The time differs depending on the source chosen.
Then you need to choose aggregate, which is how you will look at the data from the source. You can count, summarise, find minimum and maximum.
Lastly, you can filter if you only want to find specific things from your data source. In the following example, I've created a KPI showing the total number of successes on leads:
Once the KPI is created, you can use it in your widget. Then you need to choose how you want to group the KPI, for example, by user and time and campaign.
Then you can give it a name and choose the visualization you want:
Once you've added the widget, you can see the total number and success based on campaigns (In the example, 7 successes in total two on the booking campaign and five on the sales campaign):