In Adversus you are able to create your own KPI's for the dashboard module.
1. Go to "Insights" and then "Dashboards" in the menu on the left.
2. If you go to Add widget and click on widget:
And then create your own KPI:
In here you need to first give the KPI a appropriate name.
Afterwards you need to choose the source, you can choose the following sources:
- Leads where you can look at leads contacted a specific time, with a specific status etc.
- Calls where you look calls made, duration, if the calls is answered etc.
- Booking where you look at bookings made (Only works with calendar users) and you can look at specific meeting status (Held, cancelled) og specific calendar users.
- Sales where you look at sales made (Only works if you have added products to your campaign) by specific users, time, price etc.
- Sales lines (Only works if you have added products to your campaign) looks at specific products associated with a sale if you sell more products in one sale.
- Activity where you look at specific things agents do in the dialer. Example duration for a users activities.
Once you've chosen the source you need to look at the time from which you will look at. The time differs depending on the source chosen.
The you need to choose aggregate which is how you will look at the data from the source. You can count, summarise, find minimum and maximum.
Lastly you can filter if you only want to find specific things from you data source. In the following example, I've created a KPI showing the total number of successes on leads:
Once the KPI is created you can use it in your widget. Then you need to choose how you want to group the KPI, example by user, time og campaign.
Then you can give it a name and choose the visualisation you want:
Once you've added the widget you can see the total number og succes based on campaigns (In the example 7 successes in total 2 on the booking campaign and 5 on the sales campaign):