In Adversus, you have the possibility to set up phone pools. Phone pools are a list of phone numbers that you would like to use on a campaign and automatically change between.
To set up a phone pool do the following:
1. Go to "Settings" and afterward "Phone numbers".
2. Click "Create" in the top right corner and give the phone pool a name and then "Create"
3. Go to "Phone pools":
4. Click on the three dots at the right of your pool and then "Edit".
5. Choose the numbers you wish to add into the pool at left and then "Save" in the top right corner.
6. Your phone pool has now been set up with the desired numbers.
7. To add the phone pool as an outgoing number on a campaign go to "Settings" and "Campaigns" find the specific campaign you need and click "Edit" go to the "Phone" section and then choose the outgoing number as the phone pool.
8. You will need to choose from 4 different strategies:
- Regional: selects a phone number with the longest prefix to the lead's number
- Round robin by time: switches a phone number to be used every certain day which you can choose.
- Round robin by lead: switches a phone number if a lead didn't pick up a call. The phone number will only be switched if a lead is unprocessed or is automatic redial.
- Random: selects a random phone number when calling a lead.