You can set up number pools in Adversus. A number pool is a list of phone numbers you can connect to a specific campaign, which enables you to automatically switch phone numbers on a campaign based on different strategies. We call that feature “Smart Caller” (because we think it’s pretty smart!).
To set up a number pool, do the following:
1. Go to "Settings" and choose "Phone numbers."
2. Click "Create" in the top right corner and give the number pool a name. Click "Create."
3. Go to "Number pools."
4. Click on the three dots at the right of your pool and click "Edit."
5. Choose the numbers you wish to add to the pool. After choosing numbers, save your settings in the top right corner. Your number pool has now been set up with the desired numbers.
6. To start using Smart Caller, you need to connect your number pool to a specific campaign as an outgoing number. Go to "Settings" and "Campaigns." Find the particular campaign you wish to connect to the number pool and click "Edit.'' Go to the "Phone" section and then choose the number pool as the outgoing number.
7. You can choose from 4 different strategies when using Smart Caller:
- Regional: Select the prefix on the phone number to match the leads' prefix.
- Random: Selects a random phone number when calling a lead.
- Round robin time: Change phone number by a specific time interval.
- Round robin lead: Switch phone number if a lead didn't pick up a call. The phone number will only be switched if a lead has the status 'Unprocessed' or 'Automatic redial'.