In Adversus you have the possibility to use merge tags in attached files. You need to create a word document with the text and with the merge tag from your Adversus account.
Here is a guide there show how to do it
1. Go to " Messages" and afterwards "Message template".
2. Either edit an existing mailtemplate or create a new in the top right corner.
3. Once you are in the mail template, you can find all you merge tag at the right. Example could these merge tags:
4. Once you have the merge tag, you can create your word document where you use the merge tags. An example could be you create a word document like this:
5. Now you save the file as the type docx.
6. You can now attach the docx file in the mail template in Adversus:
7. Once you attach the file, the system will ask if you want to use merge tags, here you choose "Yes".
8. You file is now uploaded with merge tags. Once you send it to the customer it will be transformed to a PDF file.