In this article, you'll learn how to send leads from Adversus to HubSpot using Journeys. Notice: This requires basic knowledge about the Journey Module, JSON, and REST APIs.
1. Access your HubSpot API Key using this HubSpot guide.
2. Create a new Journey based on a lead trigger, and add your filter and branch logic if needed.
3. Create action and add a custom integration
- Request URL: https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/contact/createOrUpdatefirstname.lastname@example.org/?hapikey=demo. Change 'email@example.com' to the corresponding e-mail merge-tag, and change 'demo' to the API Key obtained in the first step.
- Add a field with the name/key properties.property and set the value corresponding to the HubSpot property internal name you are mapping, e.g., e-mail. Find the internal names on HubSpot properties using this HubSpot guide.
- Add a field with the name/key properties.value and set the value to the Adversus lead field you are mapping, in case the e-mail field.
- If you are adding additional fields, then remember to increase the properties counter, e.g., properties, properties and so on (see example).