In this article you'll learn how to send leads from Adversus using journeys, to Hubspot properties using their REST API. Requires basic knowledge about the Journey Module, JSON, and REST APIs.
- Access your HubSpot API Key using this HubSpot guide.
- Create a new journey based on a lead trigger, and add your filter and branch logics if needed.
- Add a custom integration as the action
- Request URL: https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/contact/createOrUpdateemail@example.com/?hapikey=demo. Change firstname.lastname@example.org to the corresponding e-mail merge-tag, and change demo to the API Key obtained in the first step.
- Add a field with the name/key properties.property and set the value corresponding to the HubSpot property internal name you are mapping, for example email. Find the internal names on HubSpot properties using this HubSpot guide.
- Add a field with the name/key properties.value and set the value to the Adversus lead field you are mapping, in this case the lead Email field.
- If you are adding additional fields then remember to increase the properties counter, for example properties, properties and so forth (see example).