In Adversus, you have the option to add products to campaigns and manage your sales through the sales module. To set up the sales module, you must first have created one or more products. To do this, follow these steps:
Do you want a small tip, and do you want an overview of your sales? so click here.
1. Select "Settings" and then "Products" from the menu on the left.
2. Here, you can create new products on the left by entering "Name," "Description" and "Price". You can also insert unit, minimum, and maximum. Afterward, select "+ Create Product" on the green button:
Once you've created your products, you can add them to campaign settings in the given campaign.
3. You must subsequently enter your campaign settings to add one or more products to your campaign. To do this, select "Settings" and then "Campaigns" in the menu on the left.
4. Then select "Edit" on the small pencil to the right of your campaign:
5. Under campaign settings, select Sales:
6. After adding your products, you can select "Always show in dialer". If this is off, then the field is always visible. Otherwise, it is only visible by "Success".
7. Once you have selected a product on the campaign, you will be added. In the dialer, the phones can now choose products and put a quantity on:
8. As a phoner, when you use products, it should be used exactly like normal result data fields, where you store items with a status, depending on the status of the topic ("Redial", "Success", etc.).