In the booking overview are all the meetings that are booked into a calendar. It, therefore, requires calendar integration before you can use the booking summary.
1. Go to "Booking overview" in the menu under ''Insights''.
2. First, choose which booking data you want. These are data such as "meeting start," "meeting status," and "consultant":
3. Then select lead master data. It is data such as name, phone, etc.:
4. Now, the overview shows all meetings that are in progress. If you want to specify which meetings you want to see, you can add filters. You may find everyone booked in a specific interval:
Or by a specific user:
Or to a particular consultant:
Or on a specific campaign:
You can add more filters to combine all of the above examples to make your search even more specific.
5. If you want to save your view, you can select "Save view":
6. Give your view a desired name and select "Save View":
7. Now your saved view will be below "Your views" on the left: