Adversus allows you to integrate calendars, so that appointment setting becomes more efficient and streamlined.
In the following guide, I will go through the 3 things you need to do in order for the dialer to be ready for appointment setting.
Create a meeting consultant and integrate a calendar:
(Guide to create a user here).
1. Go to "Users" and then select ''Create'' in the upper right corner.
2. Select "Create User".
3. Under user type, select ''Calendar user'' and Insert data on the meeting consultant.
4. If the person there is creating the calendar user also needs to integrate the calendar, then go to ''users'' in the main menu, and then find the newly created user and click on the 3 dots right of the Calendar user and then edit.
5. Under the edit section go to ''Calendar'' and then click on "Add calendar":
6. The following picture will appear.
7. You choose which calendar to integrate and then fill in the information. At the same time, it is also possible for the meeting consultant to integrate his or her own calendar. This can be done as follows:
8. The Meeting Consultant logs in to Adversus with mail and password that has been created.
9. Select "Settings" and then "Add Calendar", Now you choose which calendar to integrate and subsequently fill in the meeting consultant's information.
Now the calendar is integrated and you can go to the next step.
Edit a campaign and insert Event header, description, address, and meeting consultants:
1. Select "Settings" followed by "Campaigns" in the menu on the left and edit the campaign you want to use for meeting booking. Then you go to "Bookings"
You have the option to apply the merge tags that are on the campaign.
This could be an example of how it might look.
Insert a booking calendar as a result data field
1. When the Event header, description, address, and meeting consultants are filled in, you can select "Result Data Fields":
2. Now you need to create a result data field as a booking calendar; the following could be a way to do it. Then select "Add field":
3. The dialer is now ready for meeting booking.