Adversus allows you to integrate calendars so that appointment setting become more efficient and streamlined.
In the following guide, I will go through the 3 things you need to do in order for the dialer to be ready for appointment setting .
Create a meeting consultant and integrate a calendar:
(Guide to create a user here)
1. Select "Settings" followed by "Users" and "calendar user".
2. Select "Create User" on the button in the upper right corner and choose ''Create calendar user''.
3. Insert data on the meeting consultant and then "Save user".
4. From the Meeting Consultant, select Edit on the small pencil to the right of the Meeting Consultant:
5. In the upper right corner, you can select "Add calendar":
6. The following picture will appear.
7. You choose which calendar to integrate and then fill in the information. At the same time, it is also possible for the meeting consultant to integrate his or her own calendar. This can be done as follows:
8. The Meeting Consultant logs in to Adversus with mail and password that has been created.
9. Select "Settings" and then "Add Calendar", Now you choose which calendar to integrate and subsequently fill in the meeting consultant's information.
Now the calendar is integrated and you can go to the next step.
Edit a campaign and insert Event header, description, address and meeting consultants:
1. Select "Settings" followed by "Campaigns" in the menu on the left and edit the campaign you want to use for meeting booking. Then you go to "Bookings"
You have the option to apply the merge tags that are on the campaign.
This could be an example of how it might look.
Insert a booking calendar as a result data field
1. When Event header, description, address and meeting consultants are filled in, you can select "Result Data Fields":
2. Now you need to create a result data field as a booking calendar; the following could be a way to do it. Then select "Add field":
3. The dialer is now ready for meeting booking.