As an agent, it can be difficult to keep track of which meeting consultants run in which areas - and which segments belong to particular consultants. To address this challenge, meeting consultants can be assigned match values that determine whether they can be booked for a given lead.
To use this option, do the following:
1. Go to "Users" followed by the specifik calendar user in the left-hand menu.
2. Next, select "Calendar user'' (Meeting Consultants)" followed by the ''edit'' on the pencil to the right of the meeting consultant to set it to:
3. Under "Match values", select field as well as values to be matched: In this example, we will match in the postcode field. This consultant will only appear if the lead you want to book has a postal code that matches.
4. Then select "Save'':
5. Now, on the campaign, set meeting consultants to be found based on match values. To do this, select "Settings" followed by "Campaigns" in the left-hand menu.
6. Next, select Edit on the small pencil based on the campaign in question.
7. Then select " Booking".
8. Now select "Show Meeting Consultants" to come "Based on Match Values":
9. Now you have to save the campaign and it's set up.