As an agent, it can be difficult to keep track of which meeting consultants run in which areas - and which segments belong to particular consultants. To address this challenge, meeting consultants can be assigned match values that determine whether they can be booked for a given lead.
To use this option, do the following
1. Go to "Users" followed by the specifik calendar user in the left-hand menu.
2. Next, select "Calendar user'' (Meeting Consultants)" followed by the edit on the pencil to the right of the meeting consultant to set it to:
3. Under "Match values", select field as well as values to be matched: In this example, we will match in the postcode field. This consultant will only appear if the lead you want to book has a postal code that matches.
4. Then select "Save''
5. Now, on the campaign, set meeting consultants to be found based on match values. To do this, select "Settings" followed by "Campaigns" in the left-hand menu.
6. Next, select Edit on the small pencil based on the campaign in question.
7. Then select " Booking".
8. Now select "Show Meeting Consultants" to come "Based on Match Values":
9. Now you have to save the campaign and it's set up.