If there are duplicates in one or more campaigns, you can remove them, starting backward. Leads will be removed in the following order:
- Automated redial
- Not interested
For example: if a lead is a duplicate with both status "success" and "not interested," "not interested" will be deleted from the campaign.
To make a duplicate check, you need to do the following:
1. Go to " leads" and then "duplicate check" in the left-hand menu.
2. Select whether duplicates should be removed in individual campaigns or across all campaigns.
3. Subsequently, choose whether they should be on individual campaigns (and if so, which ones) or on all campaigns.
4. Now, you choose which data field you want to run the duplicate check against, here it is recommended that you do it on something unique such as customer number, phone, or similar.
6. Now, you can select "Delete Duplicates," and your duplicate check will be run thoroughly. (Please note that leads will be deleted from the campaign but not the lead pool.)