TLDR: Click here and see a video of our CX manager describing this.
Under sales in the warehouse, you can find all sales. You also have the possibility to find specific sales. You need to:
1. Go to "Warehouse" and afterward "Sales." Here are all your sales.
2. Now you can add filters to your sales to find specific sales, in the following example a specific campaign.
Or a specific timestamp (Yesterday):
Or Select “greater than” the day before and select time: 23:30.
Select “Less than” the day after and select time: 0:00.
Then you should see all the sales made for one specific full day.
You can add multiple filters, in the following example a specific name on the sale:
3. Besides adding filters you can add more columns:
4. You can also make some actions on the sales:
5. Also you can export and create views on your sales: