TLDR: Click here and see a video of our CX manager describing this
Under sales in warehouse you can find all sales. You also have the possibility to find specific sales. You need to
1. Go to "Warehouse" anf afterwards "Sales". Here is all your sales.
2. Now you can add filters to your sales to find specific sales, in the following example a specific campaign.
Or a specific timestamp (Yesterday):
Or Select “greater than” the day before and select time: 23:30
Select “Less than” the day after and select time : 0:00
then you should see all the sales made for one specific full day
You can add multiple filters, in the following example a specific name on the sale:
3. Besides adding filters you can add more columns:
4. You can also make some actions on the sales:
5. Also you can export and create views on your sales.