You Can filter on any type of data that is in the system. What you filter on is lead master data and result data:
1. Select "Leads" from the menu on the left, then "Filter view" and finally "+ Create view" on the gray button in the upper right corner.
2. Give the filter view an appropriate name and press it by tapping its name.
3. Tap "Filters":
4. Choose which column you want to filter from (" Reason for no interest" in the case below) operator ("Equals" in the case below) and which values we should filter on (In the case below price).
Here you tell the system that you would like to find all of them with the Reason for no interest is Pice. For the box to turn blue, press ENTER when the values are written.
Select "Show/Hide Data
- Select the data you want to include in your view and "Save Settings":
- You can now go to the Leads.