Sometimes you want to give different users different rights.
1. Select "Users" in the main menu followed by "Rights" then "Create rights group" and give it a name and press save.
2. From the name, Can you now choose the specific users you want to add in the rights group.
3. Once the rights group has been given to the proper users, the permissions can be added.
Alternative method of assigning user to a permission group
1. Select "Users" from the main menu on the left and subsequent "Permission groups".
2. Find the user in question and press "More" and then ''Edit".
3. Here you will be able to find "Permission group" and add them to the given user. Next, select "Update".
You need to be aware that a user must be the Manager for it to work and you need to create the Permission group first, as shown at the top of the article.