To ensure a stable connection from your device, it is important to have the correct ports open. This applies to both inbound and outbound traffic. These ports should be open if you experience that the sound in Adversus is being blocked.
Port (TCP): 8089
Port Range (UDP): 1025-65536
The above ports must at least be opened to the following IP addresses or hosts.
- 184.108.40.206 (sip1.adversus-server.dk)
- 220.127.116.11 (sip2.adversus-server.dk)
- 18.104.22.168 (sip3.adversus-server.dk)
- 22.214.171.124 (sip4.adversus-server.dk)
- 126.96.36.199 : (sip5.adversus-server.dk)
- 188.8.131.52 : (sip6.adversus-server.dk)
- 184.108.40.206 (sip7.adversus-server.dk)
- 220.127.116.11 (sip8.adversus-server.dk)
NAT'ed IP Addresses - If you are using a NAT'ed IP address, please contact Adversus. The STUN protocol will be activated in your account, if you hover your mouse over your name in the bottom left corner. Here you'll be able to go to "My profile" and afterwards you can activate "STUN".