Leads you need to load are the people or companies that you want to contact. Items must be loaded either as CSV (comma delimited) or Excel files.
See a video here on how to upload directly to a campaign: https://www.loom.com/share/5686e52e1fc1457f975d4e6d18e6c3d1?t=0
1. In the left-hand menu, select "leads" and subsequently "lead pools." Tap "Create Pool +" If you want to create a new lead pool instead of loading leads from an existing one.
2. Give the lead pool a name. It will now be in the overview.
3. Click in three dots at the right, and after "Import," Select "Load email file," locate the file you wish to upload, and select "Next":
4. Now, you need to match the columns. You must tell the system what data you want to have as master data on your leads. Data must be set as name, phone number, city, postcode, etc.
If columns are missing, they must be created. If the column already exists, that same column must be reused.
Your goal is to get all the columns you want to import data into:
You can also choose to make a match. Matching can mean three different things:
- Duplicate check: If you've checked off "Match in this field," then you run a duplicate check. For duplicate checks, look at the data listed in the box and see if is data is in a field on the pools before you run a duplicate check (you choose pools on the right).
- Enrich lead data in this field: if you want to overwrite existing data in the field, based on what it says in your Excel sheet, then you can do so by enriching the lead data. For example, if you want to update all phone numbers, check off "Enrich subject data in this field" in the phone field. Then you need to match, so what you need to do here is choose where the match should be made. We recommend something unique, for example, the CVR number. Therefore, you match the field CVR. If we find a match between the CVR number in the lead pool and your file, we will update the phone number in the lead pool with what is stated in the Excel sheet. Note - this cannot be undone, so you must be sure of what you are doing. If you have any doubts, please get in touch with Adversus Support.
- Synchronize lead pool with upload file: This means that if data in the field you match does NOT match with the data in the lead pool, it will be deleted from the lead pool. For example, if you match on the CVR field and select "Synchronize lead pool with upload file," you say that if the CVR numbers contained in the lead pool are NOT in the upload file, they will be deleted from the lead pool. Note - this cannot be undone, so you must be sure of what you are doing. If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with Adversus Support.
5. After selecting how you want to load the items, select "Upload leads To the lead pool, "and the leads will be loaded.