In this article we will show how to create a lead section
What is a lead field?
Lead fields are sections where you store the leads master data, e.g. their name, address, phone number, mail, etc. You are also able to create several lead sections. Perhaps you would like a field called “phone number 2”, which will make it possible for your agents to add an extra phone number to their leads´ data.
In the figure below, we show an example of how lead sections look and how to make corrections in them while talking with costumers. Keep in mind that this can only be done if you have made the sections editable.
Guide to creating a Lead field
1. Go to settings and then choose campaigns.
2. Now you need to find the specific campaign you want to add a field on and edit by clicking on the three dots at the right .
3. And then go to "Fields" and "Lead fields".
4. Under lead fields you will need to consider if you want to create a new field or use some of the existing fields.
5. You can choose whether or not you would like the field to be editable which means the phoner can edit the field during the call in the dialer.