In this article we show how to create an extra notes field
Something that is incredibly important for companies today, is to make sure that notes are noticed and read. Therefore, it is important that the comments/notes are highlighted. We have integrated a new field called “note” in your standard settings . This note field is for internal notes and it will save all the notes in the activity log. The problem with the standard notes field is it does not save the notes at the top of the dialer, which makes them harder for the reader to notice.
We want to show you how you can make your notes visible.
First step is to create a result data field, on a specific campaign. (extended guide to create result data fields can be found here)
Guide for this setup:
1. Go to settings and select campaigns.
2. choose Edit on the specific campaign.
3. Then go to Result Fields and add a new field as shown below.
It is very important that you select the 'Large text' field type when it is a comment field so you can enter all the characters ad needed.
4. Once you've added the field to the campaign, you can go to the Dailer.
5. Now you can see the new comment field and this field will always be at the top and will not be posted into the activity log.