In this article, we show how to create an extra notes field.
Something significant for companies today is to make sure that notes are noticed and read. Therefore, the comments/notes must be highlighted. We have integrated a new field called “note” into your standard settings. This note field is for internal notes, and it will save all the notes in the activity log. The problem with the standard notes field is that it doesn't save the notes at the top of the dialer, making it harder for the reader to notice.
We want to show you how you can make your notes visible.
The first step is to create a result data field on a specific campaign. (a comprehensive guide to creating result data fields can be found here).
Guide for this setup:
1. Go to settings and select campaigns.
2. choose Edit on the specific campaign.
3. Then go to Result Fields and add a new field as shown below.
You must select the 'Large text' field type when it is a comment field so you can enter all the characters ad needed.
4. Once you've added the field to the campaign, you can go to the Dailer.
5. Now, you can see the new comment field, and this field will always be at the top and will not be posted into the activity log.