Sometimes you need to add many options in a filter view, for example if you have an excel sheet with a large amount of phonenumbers to search. Instead of manually copying all the numbers, you can add a comma between each option. Then it becomes more options.
You can use the following tool to combine multiple rows with one comma between:
How Browserling works:
1. Insert your rows of data into the window, as illustrated here
2. Then insert a comma in the line at "join lines". Note that by default there is a space to delete:
3. Click on the "Join Lines" button and they will now have a comma between:
4. You can now copy 22012452,6955995,3965885 and paste into a filter view:
5. Now press ENTER on your keyboard and it will be inserted as options and you can "Create filter" on the gray button: