One is possible to "mass-change" fields. This feature may be useful if you want to change, for example, a specific answer to another.
1. Create a filter view of items to change status.
2. Access the filter and add action by selecting:
3. Select "Edit/anonymize data" here.
4. Select which field to edit and what to edit to. You can also choose whether to repeat the action:
In this example, all data in "Mail" on the items from your filter view will be changed to "E-mail".
5. Finally, select "Execute action".
How you want and use the feature can be very specific, and the video below shows just one example of how to use the feature.