There are usually three reasons why a sheet will not be uploaded to Adversus. Either it is a csv file that is semicolon separated, there is formulas, or is an excel file that is locked.
If the file is semicolumnperated: The way you can see if the file is semicolon delimited is that all of the columns "hang together" when you try to upload. It will look like this:
Fix the problem in Excel: To solve the problem, then you can open the file in Excel and save it as default Excel file (xls. or xlsx), then you will be able to load the file. Save the file as either. xls or. xlsx.
Fix the issue with Google sheets:
- Open your Google Drive, press "New", and then "Google Sheets":
2. After opening the sheet, press "Files" and then "import":
3. Here, press "Upload" and the file that could not be selected in Adversus is found. Then press "Select".
4. Select the following options:
5. The file is now properly separated and can be downloaded as "Excel file" and uploaded in Adversus:
There are formulas in the file: In Adversus, it is not possible to import files where there are formulas. In Excel, one can make many different formulas and tables, these are not possible to import into Adversus.Here you will most often be able to go in and open your Excel and save it as the. xls file format, as it can most often remove formatting if it should be there: