1. Go to "Warehouse" and afterwards "Leads" in the menu on the left.
2. On the left you filter the leads based on status = success:
3. You can also filter on last contacted by and also last contacted, in the following example we find all succes made by Jonas yesterday:
4. If you are missing some information on the leads you can go to "Columns" at right and add more information on the leads:
5. In the top right corner you can export the leads into excel:
1. Go to "leads" On the left side and select "Filter View ".
2. Create a filter view by pressing "Create filter view" at the top of the gray button and give it an appropriate name.
3. Enter it by tapping its name.
4. Tap "Filters":
5. Select the following settings for the campaign you want to show success from:
If you want a time, you can add it in the "Last contacted" section and if it is a success of a particular user, select the user under "Last contacted by".
You can now select "Create Filter".
6. Select "Show/Hide Data":
7. Select the data you want and the subject pool to subtract data from and then "Save Settings":
8. Next, select "Leads" and see the successes there are:
Read the full guide to filter views here