In this article we will explain how the functionality in Dashboards.
What is a dashboard?
A dashboard is a visualisation and easy way to present your data. You'll have different widgets which shows your data history. Depending on what you want the dashboard to show, you can create different widgets, key numbers, diagrams etc.
You have the possibility the create dashboards which are only visible to specific team members, which can be extremely valuable if you have different customers who are not allowed to the the data on other campaigns.
What is dashboards used for?
You can give either your team or your target group a specific focus on an assignment. The benefit of a dashboard is that you only need to visualize the relevent numbers.
Besides visualize it you can also create competitions based on the dashboards, eg. the phoner who sells the most.
You can also stream your dashboard live to an external screen in the call center. You can also generate a direct URL to the dashboard.
How does it work?
1. You need to find the dashboard through "Insights" and afterwards "Dashboard":
2. When you are at the dashboard site, you can create your own personel setup with different widgets, key numbers, placement etc. You can create a new dashboard on the top right corner.
You can change the time period (eg. last 30 days) as well as the campaigns.
3. You can also change the layout with your mouse. You can move the widgets around, change the size and also delete the widgets.
4. If you want to add more widgets you can click on the dropdown "Add widgets". You can add all at once or one at a time. You can also save different set ups of the campaign eg. one dashboard for the week and one for the day.
5. The frequency will be instant, so at the moment a phoner save a lead as a succes. You can in the top right corner set it to full screen.