In Adversus, if you have multiple campaigns that belong to the same project, it may be useful to assemble it into one project for which you can obtain statistics through our reporting module.
How to create a project?
1. Select "Insights" followed by "Groups" and "Create."
2. Give the project an appropriate name and select "Save."
1. Choose ''More'' beside the campaign name.
2. Add the specific campaign to the project.
Add Projects through campaigns.
1. Select "Settings" and then "Campaigns" in the left-hand menu, and edit from the campaigns that will be part of the project.
2. On the first page of campaign settings, you will add the project to the campaign under the "Visibility and Rights" section.
3. You can now select "Save Settings" at the bottom, and the project will now be in the reporting module, and you will be able to draw statistics on it.