Skip to main content
Calls and leads
- Number of successes: total number of leads completed with "success" status
- Total number of calls: total call attempts
- Number of calls (unanswered): total number of missed calls
- Number of calls (answered): total number of answered calls
- Total talk time (min): Total amount of talk time, in minutes
- Avg. Talk Time/Call (sec): Average amount of talk time per answered call, in seconds
- Closed Contacts: number of leads with the status "Succes, not interested, unqualified or invalid"
- Invalid leads : Number of leads closed with the status "Invalid"
- Contact Time (min): Total time spent in dialer on both calls and administration
- Contact time (New dialer.): This ensures that there can be only one Adversus tab open at a time.
- Login time: Time spent in Adversus, both on the outbound calls, as well as on leads imports etc.
- Call test time: the latency before the lead answers the cal.
- Hit Rate (%): Success/(not interested + success) * 100
- Success/hour: Amount of success per total contact time
- Unqualified leads : Number of completed leads with the status "unqualified"
- Private call backs : Total number of leads saved with the status private call backs
- "Not interested" leads : Number of completed leads with the status "not interested"
- Contact attempts: The number of open leads
- Meetings (including blank status): Number of meetings held where the status (held, deferred and cancelled) has not been completed
- Held meetings (excluding blank status): Number of meetings held with the status "held"
- Cancellation percentage (incl. blank status): meetings held/meetings cancelled
- Cancellation percentage (excluding blank status): meetings held/meetings cancelled
- Cancelled meetings: total number of cancelled meetings
- Bookings (booking time): The number of meetings booked (where the time interval is based on the date of booking)
- Meets total (timing of time): The number of meetings booked (where the time interval is based on the time of the release)