Skip to main content
Calls and leads
- Number of successes: total number of leads completed with "success" status.
- The total number of calls: total call attempts.
- Number of calls (unanswered): total number of missed calls.
- Number of calls (answered): total number of answered calls.
- Total talk time (min): Total amount of talk time, in minutes.
- Avg. Talk Time/Call (sec): Average amount of talk time per answered call, in seconds.
- Closed Contacts: number of leads with the status "Succes, not interested, unqualified or invalid."
- Invalid leads: Number of leads closed with the status "Invalid."
- Contact Time (min): Total time spent in dialer on both calls and administration.
- Contact time (New dialer.): This ensures that there can be only one Adversus tab open at a time.
- Login time: Time spent in Adversus, both on the outbound calls, as well as on leads imports, etc.
- Call test time: the latency before the lead answers the cal.
- Hit Rate (%): Success/(not interested + success) * 100.
- Success/hour: Amount of success per total contact time.
- Unqualified leads: Number of completed leads with the status "unqualified."
- Private callbacks: Total number of leads saved with the status of private callbacks.
- "Not interested" leads Number of completed leads with the status "not interested."
- Contact attempts: The number of open leads.
- Meetings (including blank status): Number of meetings held where the status (held, deferred, and canceled) has not been completed.
- Held meetings (excluding blank status): Number of meetings held with the status "held".
- Cancellation percentage (incl. blank status): meetings held/meetings canceled.
- Cancellation percentage (excluding blank status): meetings held/meetings canceled.
- Canceled meetings: total number of canceled meetings.
- Bookings (booking time): The number of meetings booked (where the time interval is based on the date of booking).
- Meets total (timing of time): The number of meetings booked (where the time interval is based on the time of the release).