Work from home via Adversus
Below you will find a check list over things you need to have in stock, if you are working from home via Adversus:
- Make sure the computer you are calling from has a sound card that is connected to the internet and is running stabile.
- Have an updated version of either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Make sure you have good internet connection. This means a connection that is stabile. The speed does not always matter but we suggest 25 Mbit. Then there´s also space for others to use it at the same time.
- Use a LAN cable. WIFI can be unstable and effect the speed of the internet.
- Make sure you can log onto Adversus on your home internet. If your work demands a VPN, then ask the IT-responsible at your workplace to set up a VPN on your home computer.
- Make sure the correct ports are unlocked. Contact the internet provider for the computer you are using to call from and get help for this. Read more about which ports you need to have unlocked here:
- Use a proper headset (with a mic!). Then you can hear the customers and they can hear you.
- If you experience problems making calls through Adversus, then we suggest you activate "STUN protocol". Your manager can do this under your user settings. They can be found here: "settings" --> "users" --> "more" --> "edit user". In the bottom you can set a check mark at "STUN protokol" and then press save user.
- If STUN doesn't work you can try to activate "Proxy". If you hover your mouse over your name in the bottom left corner. Here you'll be able to go to "My profile" and afterwards you can activate "Proxy".
Its a great idea to make a test call before calling your leads from home. That was you can make sure that everything is set up correctly before you start.